Negotiation is a thread woven through not just your work environment but also in daily life. Knowing how to negotiate successfully will improve your interactions with customers, coworkers, and even family members. This workshop will give you the strategies and techniques needed to help you define opportunities in which negotiating would be appropriate and to create a win/win situation in your negotiations.
- What do we negotiate about? – Simple and Complex situations , Psychology of Negotiations
- The Negotiation Process – Negotiation Model, The Importance of Preparation, Negotiating Style.
- Success and Failure in negotiation
- Developing a mindset towards negotiation – Attitudes which help, Building Trust and Empathy, Questions that lead to a positive response.
- Understanding negotiation practices – When to use them, when to avoid them, Dealing with difficult people, Staying alert to your needs when under pressure, Knowing when to discontinue negotiations, How to determine the upper and lower limits of the negotiation and Knowing when and how to say no.
Trainer: Mr. Sagar Narsian has a Masters in Management Studies (M.M.S) with a specialization in Marketing from the Mumbai University. He has also been certified as a Marketing & Sales [CMS] professional by Certified Marketing Services International [CMSI], USA.
Mr. Narsian has a cumulative 18 years of b2b marketing experience covering management consulting, marketing research, product management, strategic planning and sales.
He has a rich blend of cross functional and cross industry exposure having worked in electrical/ electronics, components, specialty chemicals, minerals, internet, networking, E-Commerce and Hosting services. He has been involved in developing new markets and products; his biggest assignment till date was with Satyam Infoway Ltd.
He has also been a Corporate Trainer and Management Consultant, in the area of Business Development, Sales & Marketing, for organizations such as Mahindra & Mahindra, Syngenta, Bharti, Raymonds, Kirloskar Oil Engines, Nikunj Group, Prudential [UK], McDonalds, Datamatics, SITEL, DHL, AOTS Ghana to name a few.