IGTC students are a part of official IGCC events such as the Annual General Meeting and the Founder’s Day Lecture, which brings them into direct contact with high-ranking officials, international delegates, and corporate luminaries, integral to the continued growth of today’s business world.
- Shri Devendra Fadnavis, Chief Minister of Maharashtra
- Dr.Raghuram Rajan, Governor, Reserve Bank of India
- Hon. Rainer Bruederle, Former Minister for Economics and Technology, Federal Republic of Germany
- Hon. Peter Friedrich, Minister for Bundesrat, Europe and International Affairs of the State of Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- Mr. Fritz Kuhn, Lord Mayor of the City of Stuttgart
- H.E. Dr.Martin Ney, German Ambassador to India
- Dr.Martin Wansleben, Director General, DIHK
- Mr. Michael Siebert, Consul General of the German Consulate General
- Dr.Dorothea Wagner, Vice-President of the German Research Foundation
- Dr. Abhay Firodia, Chairman & Managing Director, Force Motors Ltd.
- Dr. Albert Hieronimus, former Managing Director of Bosch Limited, Bangalore and current Chairman of Bosch Rexroth AG Board of Management, Germany
- Dr. Armin Bruck, CEO, Siemens Ltd.,Singapore
- Dr. Baba Kalyani, Chairman and Managing Director, Bharat Forge Ltd.
- Dr. Clas Neumann, Sr. Vice President & Global Head, SAP Labs
- Mr. Deepak Parekh, Chairman, HDFC Bank
- Mr. Henning Sasse, Head of Techportat ACC Ltd.
- Mr. Nirmal Bhogilal, Chairman and Managing Director, BatliboiGroup
- Dr.Raman Ramachandran, Head South Asia, Chairman & Managing Director, BASF Group in India
- Mr.Richard Van-der-Merwe, Deputy Chairman and MD, Bayer Group in India
- Mr. S. Ramesh Shankar, Executive Vice President and Head of Human Resources,Siemens Ltd.
- Mr. S. Reghunathan, Vice President, Finance & Corporate Processes for South Asia, BASF India Ltd.
- Mr. Tapan Singhel, Managing Director and CEO, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co
- Mr. V. Murali, Managing Director, Schott Glass India Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. Wilfried Von Rath, Member of the Executive Board, MAN Diesel & Turbo SE