To look at building Service Excellence in your organizations.
Over this two-day programme, participants will learn to understand both theory and practice of Service Excellence through the use of case studies and discussion of best practices. Through exercises, simulations and role-plays, the programme shall engage the participants in building Service Excellence frameworks for their own organization.
- Participants will be able to understand the theory and therefore the ‘how’ of Building Service Excellence
- Participants will be able to create Differentiation Strategies through Service
- Through this understanding, participants will be able to effectively better the Customer Experience for their organization
- Participants will be able to ensure Business Wins through the Service platform
This programme is for mid-level managers from any functional area of the organization.
Mr. Rajeev Chawla is a post-graduate in Management and Law. He has more than 28 years of Corporate experience in the field of Sales, Marketing & Operations. He has worked with Market leaders like Transelektra Domestic Products, Baccarose Cosmetics Ltd, Wipro Systems Ltd, Aptech Limited, Microland Limited, Planetasia etc at senior management positions. He is currently engaged as a Management and Brand Consultant and Corporate Trainer. He has also conducted Executive Training Programmes for various organizations and his training domain areas, designed and implemented for Corporates are Sales and Marketing training, Negotiation, Leadership and Motivation and Personal Productivity skills (Soft skills). He is also a visiting Industry Faculty for Marketing at several business schools in the country.
Indo-German Training Centre, 2-B, Vulcan Insurance Building, 2nd Floor, Veer Nariman Road, Churchgate, Mumbai – 400020.
The training program will be conducted from 10:00 am – 5:00 pm on both days.
For more details, please call Ms. Sajita Pradeep at 91-22-22846831 / 22834773 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest or visit our website www.igtcindia.com.
1. Introduction to Service Concepts
- What builds great Customer Service?
- Customer Service fundamentals
- The Holistic nature of Service
2. Fundamentals of Customer Service
- The Service Marketing triangle
- The Services Marketing Mix
- The GAP Model of Service
3. Understanding Revenue Streams
- What are Revenue Streams and their application to our business
- Building Service through Revenue Streams
4. Touch Points of Communication
- Understanding Touch Points
- Building Experience for our Customers
5. Customer Research and Customer Service
- Market Research and Customer Expectations
- Using Research to create effective Service design
6. Building Customer Relationships
- Relationship Marketing
- Relationship Challenges and Strategies
- Examples to drive Customer Relationship
7. Best Practices in Building Service Excellence
- Indian and Global examples of Companies
- The Ritz Carlton Case Study
8. The Proof of the Pudding
- Holistic organizations and Service Excellence Cultures
- Building effective Customer Service design in your organization
- Rs. 10,000/- +10.3% tax = Rs. 11,030/-
- 10% Group Discount for 3 or more participants from the same organization for the same programme.
- Payments should be made by Cash / Cheque favouring Indo-German Training Centre, Mumbai.